The Editors seek submissions from a variety of fields and contexts, as diversity across these areas will provide important and
- How uncertainty should be considered in technical risk assessment, mitigation, response, and recovery planning (including the Sendai Framework).
- The role and management of uncertainty in sustainability frameworks (including the Sustainable Development Goals).
- Approaches to considering and addressing uncertainty and decision-making at the individual, community, and national levels.
- Ethical considerations around uncertainty in disaster and sustainability research and practice.
- Indigenous perspectives of uncertainty in risk, planning, and decision-making.
- How education and training for leadership building and decision-making can build capacity and capability for uncertainty.
- The influence of uncertainty on relationships and communications, particularly participatory and engagement approaches; and how to
manage orcope with that uncertainty.
- Other topics that bridge between uncertainty, risk, disasters, and sustainability.
More details at the Special Issue website.