The conference welcomes contributions on all aspects of mountain meteorology and climatology:
– Dynamics of dry and moist orographically forced airflow
– Boundary layer processes over complex terrain
– Orographic clouds and precipitation
– Recent and future field campaigns
– Challenges in weather forecasting in mountainous areas
– Numerical weather prediction over complex terrain (incl. data assimilation and predictability studies)
– Mountain climates and impacts of climate change
– Meteorological processes affecting air quality, water resources, renewable energy harvesting, ecosystems, urban environment, infrastructures.
The conference is jointly organised by the Italian Association of Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology (AISAM) and the University of Trento.
Abstract submission deadline – 17 March 2019
Notification of Acceptance – early May 2019
Early Registration Deadline – 31 May 2019
Conference – 2-6 September 2019